80% of the time spent on the internet, the audience uses social networking applications. This makes social media one of the strongest marketing instruments of the 21st century for raising brand awareness and customer loyalty, and boosting sales results. Social media includes various communication channels, such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter and VKontakte. The most appropriate channel is chosen based on the industry specifics, goals set by the company and audience habits. Social media is not used just for entertainment anymore , but also to launch businesses and initiate discussions with brands and other users in various groups.
WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNICATION?
WHY DOES YOUR COMPANY NEED SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNICATION?
THE MAIN ADVANTAGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA IS
the possibility to create an engagement-promoting mix of various content forms that can’t be done in any other advertising channel. However, before launching communication in any social network, there needs to be a strategy that agrees with the company’s general marketing goals.
A structured and regular social media communication will open up a wide range of opportunities that will help developing and advertising strategy, research competitors, cooperate with other companies and influencers, as well as reach a defined audience and move towards a specific goal.
THE FOLLOWING ASPECTS NEED TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION TO DEVELOP A THOROUGH STRATEGY:
- Audience research – investigate the potential audience’s demographic and geographic indicators, social media usage habits, product / service usage frequency, etc.;
- Industry research – comprehend the industry’s specifics. Follow the market leaders, studies, trends, achievements;
- Competitor analysis – evaluate the social media performance and communication of the industry’s competitors;
- Social networking channel research – choose the most appropriate social networks for the company’s goals;
- Analysis of the existing social media – evaluate the current performance and communication on social media, detect the necessary improvements to reach the company’s goal;
- Linking business and communication goals – set KPIs (key performance indicators);
- Content development – create a consistent visual identity, choose appropriate content forms, tone of voice, posting frequency, etc.
4 FACTS ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNICATION
Social media creates new professions (social media project managers, influencers) and help develop new business ideas. Investigate other companies’ social media presence to grasp the existing trends and get inspiration for your company’s development.
Social media can help sell more. Add Shop sections to your company’s Facebook and Instagram pages, including product description, price, photo and link to website, or try your luck at Facebook Marketplace.
85% of the audience uses social media at the same time. Being aware of the audience’s daily routine, you can efficiently reach it.
20% of the audience chooses to contact a company on social media. Consider building a Chatbot. Note that the audience is very patient – ready to wait for an answer up to 24h!
WHY CHOOSE US AS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICE PROVIDERS?
Social media specialists need to follow the trends daily, so not only do we create content, but also implement the latest trends into the strategies, e.g. influencer campaigns, stories, live video broadcasts, 360 photos and quizzes. Social media activity is one of the best ways to boost brand awareness, attract new audience and reach the company’s goals.
However, we know that there’s not just one formula of success for all brands. Therefore social media communication done by Infinitum Agency is based on each client’s individual goals. Social media communication also includes cooperation with other Infinitum Agency departments. Inter-linked integration among different departments provides better results, providing for a consistent brand identity and coherent messages published on various digital marketing channels.